Pages

Monday 23 May 2011

17

Back on the bike!

My new bike is now functional and I'm back to riding to work. The hope is that this, combined with running, will help me shed the fat while the Ultimate Warrior stuff will generate larger muscle mass.

I forgot to start the stopwatch this morning but it was over 30 mins to get here. The reason is below:

A period of exceptionally windy weather is expected to cross the northern half of the country during Monday. Wind gusts of 60 mph are expected widely with gusts of 70 mph probable across parts of northern England, Northern Ireland and Scotland. Some very exposed areas may see gusts as high as 80 mph. Winds will start to ease from the west by evening.

That's the weather warning from the met office. I'm in the effected area and it was, of course, a headwind.

No comments:

Post a Comment