Pages

Thursday 2 June 2011

3

UW with the upper body today. A good workout though I seem to have done some damage to my left elbow. There is some sort of tweak in there when I lift a weight on it. I'm thinking Tennis Elbow at this point. Going to back down on using it so a lighter weight and less chin ups. I think the chin ups are what caused it in the first place. I'm also going to chew on some ibuprofin for a week or so and see if that helps. If no change then it may be doctor time.

I also weighed in today at 90.08kg. This is an increase in general on when I started. I'm not too concerned however as I know I have a daily calorie deficit. The other thing is that with the UW workouts there is a focus on increasing muscle mass and that is something I'm beginning to notice. Its particularly obvious on the Lats (back muscles under the arm) as I've noticed less room there for my arms to move and the Pecs. An increase in muscle mass will lead to an increase in weight as it is heavier than fat. This is a course that should not continue indefinitely though, if it fails to begin decreasing then i'll have to have another look at what I'm eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment