Pages

Monday 14 February 2011

I'm getting better

at not having the unhealthy options that I've let myself become used to. It seems I am still appalling at undertaking the exercise that I should be doing. This is something I find quite strange as I've been reasonably athletic for most of my life. It's habit really, I was in the habit of working out and now I'm not. I need to get myself back into that habit and that's simply a case of discipline.

Finding the time in amongst work though is proving to be somewhat tricky. I'm sure I'll find someway to to work it in though, I could do with taking time off from work to get some exercise. Though I will feel guilty if I'm doing less work, but something somewhere has to give and working all the time just isn't good.

No comments:

Post a Comment